Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #3

I am finally starting to work some of my crafting muscles back into shape.  Yeah!!  :)

This challenge was all about cutting a window in your card and wrapping ribbon through it.  I went out on a limb and used the bow to kind of accent the butterfly.  This was an extremely fun card to create.  Thanks for looking.


I have one more angle for you to see it possibly better.


Oh, this was fun!!  I love it when projects just come together.  It is fun to find stamps from lots of sets and create a card.  So much fun!!

Supplies: All Papertrey Ink (except the sun outline which is from Verve and the yellow ink which is from the Michael's dollar bin - it was my effort to match Harvest Gold)

1 comment:

Kelly (Seaux Southern) said...

Love your cards! You are so creative. I just started making my own cards. It's so fun! Can't wait to see what's next!!