Saturday, July 30, 2011

Memories

It has been a LONG time since I have paper scrapbooked.  Most of my friends and followers know that I switched to total digital over 10 years ago.  But, I still have some photos that are a blast from the past that I would like to scrap.  My style and technique has changed so much since I last paper scrapped, but it will still look good in my album.  So, enjoy!  Who knows when I will get the scrapbooking inspiration again.  :)


Basically, everything you see is from Papertrey Ink.  This photo was taken in 1986.  (Yes, that is exposing!) I really wanted to journal on the front, but I couldn't find the right pen so I just journaled on the back.  If I find the need to buy a pen to journal on Kraft, I will definitely bring it to the front.  I also need to add a date so that I don't have to slip it out of the book to see the date.  I don't have a great solution for it, so I am going to wait.

Thanks for looking.  It was actually really fun to try at something other than a card.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is a great idea:) Sandra H