Saturday, April 16, 2011

Congrats to the Mr and Mrs

It has been a LONG time since I posted.  Sorry.  Seriously, I have been working away in the background, but I have severely neglected this blog.  It seems I am a feast and famine blogger.  :)  My husband has a cousin that is getting married today.  This is the card that I made for them.


I really loved creating this little card.  For me this is WAY out of my "box".  I made the scalloped card on my Gypsy and cut it out with my Cricut.  On the inside, it read "Congratulations to the Bride and Groom."  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it before it was signed and sealed.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope this is the start of many more posts to come.  No more dry posting spells.  :)

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Tag Its, Love Tags, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: True Black
Paper: True Black, Stampers Select White
Other: White Glitter (Doodlebug); 1/2 inch Score-Tape; 1.75 inch Circle Punch (EK Success)

No comments: