Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chevron Stripes

I know that chevron stripes are hot right now.  I was awaiting my Papertrey order to arrive with the ever-so-cute Chevron Stripes Background set.  I set down to make a card and ran across this paper in my stash.  I know it has been there for at least 2+ years.  So, in honor of this newest trend, I played.  :)


I was taken by the colors in this paper and have had a hard time using it.  However, this time I pulled it out, the card just flew together so fast and easy.

All Supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Paper: Chevron Stripe (My Minds Eye); Spring Moss
Stamps: Fillable Frames, Turning a New Leaf
Other: White Filigree Embossing Powder, Kaiser Flower, Spring Moss Button, Turning a New Leaf Die

Thanks for dropping by today!  Have a great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Monica K. said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love those chevron stripes. Can't wait to see what you make with the stamp set too!