Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yes, I still DigiScrap

I am still scrapping digitally. I never really stopped; I just took a slow down sabbatical. I am actually designing again, just not full time nor at any store. I am making things for myself. ;) I will share from time to time. I am also on Andrea Gold's CT. That has been fun. I enjoy the creating process again. I am also at DigiScrapShak as a LifeGuard. That has been tons of fun. It is definately a new community for me. Although I don't think I have found a "digiscrap home", I have enjoyed the stay.

Here is one of my more recent layouts:


I love the blended picture in the background layouts that I have seen lately. This is my very first attempt. I have to say I am not 100% there yet, but with practice I'll get it right.

Credits: Paper - E. Fern; Photo Corner and Swirl - Gina Cabrerra; Flower - Michelle Coleman; Buttons - Rhonna Penner, Andrea Gold, and Doreen Stolz; Alpha - Shabby Princess; Bracket Stamps - Amy Teets; Fonts - Honey Script and Roxburry XT2

No comments: