Thursday, April 12, 2007

Swirls and Curls

I am totally addicted to the swirls out there. I think that this style may be my favorite "new" thing to hit scrapbooking styles yet. It is so versitile! I can use them in every color, mix and match, or use them as accent fillers. I cannot get enough of them. Oh, to have more time to make things with swirls. :)


In honor of my swirls and curls addiction, I made this card full of all types of swirls from the embossing, the stamping, and the paper. I used my cuttlebug for the embossing. The pattern paper is MME. The "Thinking of You" stamp and the blue and green accent stamps are from the Studio G line otherwise known as the Michael's $1 Stamps. The large swirl in the background of the circle is an Autumn Leaves stamp by Rhonna Ferrer.

Also, I would like to repeat this again. If you like podcasts, you must check out ScrapCast. I have almost finished all the back episodes. This is one great podcast. She really gives you so much information. For more info, check out this post or go to the ScrapCast site.

1 comment:

Marcie Marziali said...

I love that Cuttlebug! One day I'll get one! Beautiful card!