Monday, August 20, 2012

Gratitude

Gratitude - that sums up my life.  I am so thankful for my life, my health, my savior, my husband, my kids, my mom, my sisters, my family, my home, my new home, my friends, my church . . . . I am so thankful.

As some of you are aware (mostly because I have been blogging about it), I am a digital scrapbooker.  It is a passion of mine almost as much as card making (and sometimes more than).

I love to make my own pattern papers.  It is so fun.  So rewarding.  So freeing.  I have been making my own patterns to coordinate well with the PTI colors lately.  This is one of my favorite color combos.  So, I am happy to share this card with you today.


Credits:  Dots Paper, Ribbon, Stamps (Pretty Peonies) - Papertrey Ink; Plaid Pattern Paper - SillyLeAnn Designs (that's me!!)

I thought it might be fun for me to share my plaid paper with you.  I hope this works and you enjoy.

Ok, I think I have it now.  Try THIS and see if you can download the plaid paper.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Jennifer K said...

So talented to make your own PP! Great job!!

Sandra H said...

This is really lovely and so elegant too! x

Alyssa S said...

Such a pretty card! I love that pattern paper too...thanks for the freebie!