Friday, October 22, 2010

Taylored Expressions October 2010 Bloghop

I am blogging from afar this morning; I hope it all goes as planned.  This month we were instucted to use a stamp from one of the TE Christmas stamp sets.  I chose a beautiful sentiment from the Christmas Blessings set that I picked up at CHA.  This may be my favorite Christmas sentiment of all the Christmas sets I have seen.  Isn't it gorgeous??!!??!!  I was so excited about the color combo.  I think I am going to redo Christmas at our house this year and go with these colors.  Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to scroll down and visit all the other awesome blogs.




Edited:  I updated my photo from the backseat photo shoot with my iPhone.  Now this is more like it.  :)

-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps:  Christmas Blessings (Taylored Expressions); Damask Designs
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft
Ink: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Tea Dye Duo
Ribbon: Red Satin (Hobby Lobby)

16 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Hope you are having a fun time away! Such an elegant card!

Natalie said...

So elegant, and I do agree the colors are beautiful!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnn ;D

Lea L. said...

Love the fun design of your card!! The colors are great, and I love the damask background! ♥♥♥

Banu said...

Very pretty card.

Melody said...

So pretty! Just love the background!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! That sentiment is SO beautiful and I LOVE the colors!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Leann. Love the damask image, the greeting... gorgeous colors. :o)

Melissa Sauls said...

This is sooo very elegant and pretty!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

What a pretty card Leann! And I love your story about how your post came to be--I think your picture is great!

Chris L.

Jenn said...

I love these stamps too! and am very impressed with your photo skills, lol : )

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the classy colors you used and the sentiment is sooo beautiful!!!!

Carolina said...

Beautifully done and wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sharing this darlin' card with us!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful, Leann!

Karen Motz said...

Very elegant with the background pattern!

Regina Mangum said...

What a lovely and elegant card!