Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hello Sunshine

I had so much fun putting this happy little card together.  I will have to admit that I am not a "scrap" user when it comes to making cards.  I had a VERY difficult time trying to use the small pieces of paper sticking out behind the design - so I ditched them.  :)  This is the last card in the Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Sketch Challenge.  Yeah!!!  It was lots of fun!








-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps: Let It Shine (Verve); Beautiful Blooms II, School Time
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain
Ink: Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy
Other: White Floss (DMC); Lemon Tart Ribbon and Button

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is a great card....You used the sketch so well! I just started (a little late) on these sketches but they are addictive!

Kay said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how you used the little notebook stamps as your tilted panels- love those (wish I had those)! : )

Laurie said...

LeAnn this is gorgeous! I love the pop of red! Adorable card!!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html