Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You!!

It was my Father-in-Law's birthday this past weekend. Of course my share for the day is the card I made for him. I am just LOVING my Silhouette. I have not abandoned my Cricut. :) I have a Gypsy on its way to me as I type!!! EEEeeeek! But, I must say that I am really getting into using my Silhouette. There is a print and cut technique that BLOWS IT OUT of the water! In my opinion, if you are going to do any type of hybrid crafting, you must have this little machine. Anyway, I digress . . . I will post more on my little wonder that is my Silhouette at a later time. :) Until then, here is my share today.



Credits: Cut using Tay Silver's Happy Birthday Blockart from Peppermint Creative; All the sparkle and shine comes from Diamond Glaze, Doodlebug's Glitter, Stickles, and unknown glitter pens

No comments: