Thursday, November 05, 2009

Filled with Blessings

We are going to a Marriage Conference at our church this weekend.  Yeah!  My husband is off so I will most likely not be around AT ALL!  Today's share is a set of cards I made for our guest speakers at the conference.  The couple coming to talk is a husband and wife missionary team.  She is just adorable, so I wanted to make her something unique that she probably doesn't get everywhere.


Credits:  Stamps - Papertrey Ink from the Autumn Tags 2009 set and the Fall Elegance Set; Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye; Bucket Die Cut - Cricut from the Doodlecharms Cart; Brown and Kraft Paper - Papertrey Ink in Dark Chocolate and Kraft; Flower Punch - EK Success; Jewels - Dollar Tree; Brown Ink - Papertrey Ink's Dark Chocolate; Orange - Tangerine Chalk Ink

No comments: