Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Page Kit Swap

It has been a long time since I participated in a swap. I signed up for a "Happy Birthday" page kit swap to have a little something different to work on. I needed a new/different outlet for a change. It was refreshing, but I was ready to get back to cards.

Here is what I came up with. I hope it is okay. I really didn't know what I was doing. But, I would this on a 2 page layout in my scrapbook. Well, I might change the colors, but I thought these were generic birthday celebration colors. Hopefully, they will be well received and loved.



This kit was made with MME papers and various elements. Contents include: 2 scalloped borders - bazzil cardstock; 7 coordinating ribbons - from stock includes grosgrain, satin, saddleback, swiss dots, and sheer); Happy Birthday Title - signs cut with the Cricut from the George Cartridge, letters cut with the Cricut from the Doodletype Cartridge, flowers punches from EK Success, jewels from my stock; Photo mats are 4x6 and slightly smaller than that - red corners are die cuts from the Cuttlebug, buttons are from sewing notions, and the corners are stamped with Autumn Leaves Swirl stamps; Cupcake Paper Piecing - cut with the Cricut using the Doodle Charms Cartridge, I used Stickles on the flame, the blue glitter is Sugar Coating from Doodle Bug Designs, and ribbon and flower jewel from my stock; I also included 6 coordinating papers just in case they need to add to what is here.


up close of the title


up close of the button corners on the photo mat

I hope you enjoy! I had a lot of fun creating this whimsical and fun page kit.

No comments: