Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Stamping Only

I thought the Create Blog had an interesting challenge of "stamping only".  I immediately thought of replacements for all my usual embellishments.  What a fun challenge to only use stamps and paper!  I had a blast making this card.  Sorry about the photo.  We are getting the first part of the clouds from the hurricane, and I won't be seeing sun for a couple of days.  Thanks for looking!



-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps: Background Basics: Diamonds and Tin Types, School Time, Falling Leaves
Ink: Spring Moss, Scarlett Jewel, Smokey Shadow
Paper: Rustic White, Smokey Shadow
Other: Copic Spica, Cuttlebug Circle Die

1 comment:

Jennifer K said...

Tin Types always makes the nicest backgrounds - I really like it. And I never thought to fussy cut that tree - it turned out awesome!