Sunday, July 19, 2009

Laundry Room

We moved into our house about 3 years ago. I have been moving at a snails pace getting it decorated, painted, etc. I have always wanted to do "something" with the Laundry Room. I love having a dedicated space - as opposed to our walk through laundry room at our old house. So, I made this to spruce up the walls. I haven't painted or anything else, but this helps a little.

I used a frame that I had at the old house and haven't been able to repurpose here. I used digital papers as the mat - I printed them and then used them. The letters are also digital papers that I printed and then cut with my cricut - I used a font on my computer with SCAL. I added a few embellishments to the letters and then adhered them to the page. I drew some clothes in a graphics program and filled them with digital papers as well. I printed them on card stock and then hand cut them. I attached them to the ribbon with staples. Many people say I should have used tiny clothes pins, but I didn't want them to fall off. I also thought the clothes pins would clutter it up so to speak.



Credits: Papers - Laura Burger (Boone Hall), Clothes - drawn by me, Ribbon - from stock, Flowers - from a Scrapbook kit purchased at Sam's Club

No comments: