Monday, March 10, 2008

My Very Own Official Custom Stamps

Yes, you read that right! I have just completed my very own set of stamps. I have made so many new ones of all sorts of styles and occasions. I cannot wait to share them all with you. I have been working on these for so long. I finally jumped in with both feet and had them made. I couldn't be happier with the results. I have a hard time finding the right sentiments in the right size. It was so good to custom create my own.

The first custom stamp I want to reveal is a wedding stamp. I think it is so hard to find good sentiments for Wedding cards. I like something versatile that can be used for a shower and wedding day card. I love how my "Wishing You Happily Ever After" came out. I have never seen anything like this before. So, enjoy!




Contents: Paperned Paper - ??; Embossing is by my Cuttlebug; Marvy Uchida Scallop Square Punch; Ribbon - Craft Supply; Stamp - Happily Ever After by SillyLeAnn Designs

Thanks for looking! I would love to know what you think of my new endeavor!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor! Your stamp turned out beautiful. It's no surprise since you always were talented with word art. Your card is wonderful too.