Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I had an awesome experience . . .

... purchasing from Gina K. Designs. I cannot say enough about the service. I was fortunate to catch the scallops in stock. I goofed up my order and ended up making duplicates. I was shocked that Gina called me to help me straighten it all out. That impressed me so much. It is always exciting when you do business with someone whose heart is really in what they do. So, a big thanks to Gina K. You can read her blog here. I read it pretty much daily. You should also check out her awesome stamp collections. I will be making an order soon! You can shop at her store, here. Look for the "Shop Here" button. You won't be dissappionted!

I thought I would share a couple of birthday cards that I made recently.



Credits: Paper - MME; Stamps - Michael's $1 stamps

I colored the images with water color pencils.










Credits: Paper - MME; Stamps - Michael's $1 Stamps

I colored the same as above.


This card is my favorite of the two. I love the blend of colors.







Thanks for looking!!

No comments: