Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Found Intrest

Having a new baby has kept me so busy and preoccupied that I haven't had much time for much!  :)  So, I have been away from my digital scrapping for some time now.  I have really missed it so much.  A friend of mine is an avid Stampin Up user.  I teamed up with her to make baby shower invitations for my sister-in-law.  It really sparked me to think about paper scrapping.  So, for a little creative outlet, I had started making some cards for birthdays, etc.  I have rejuvenated my interest in paper crafting again.  I really haven't paper scrapbooked seriously for several years.  So, as of lately, I have joined some great Yahoo groups that do card and scrapbook swapping.  It has been so much fun!  I am also making some altered projects to decorate my children's rooms.  So, stay tuned for some pictures!
 

No comments: